Ringmasters welcomes returns in order to provide the highest quality products.
- All returned items must be in saleable condition, meaning the product has not been worn or bent.
- All items are guaranteed to be free from defects for the life of the item. However, Ringmasters is not responsible for damage to products due to normal wear and tear.
- Defective items will be repaired or replaced immediately upon return.
- Returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee, however returns for exchanges or returns for defective items will not be subject to this fee.
- Ringmasters will pay return shipping charge for shipping errors and defects only.
- Sterling silver will tarnish over time and must be cleaned. Tarnish is not a defect.
- Custom order and special order products are not returnable.
- Rings received after 60 days may be refused or applied only to future purchases.
Instructions on Returning Products:
- Fill out the attached Exchange Form
- All returns must be shipped in a padded envelope
- Returns must be shipped to: